MEGATRANS2018 to host Mercury Awards
After a brief hiatus, the Logistics & Materials Handling Mercury Awards will be relaunched in 2018 for the ninth annual instalment, in partnership with MEGATRANS2018.
The Awards, featuring a new design, will recognise the small and large companies that demonstrate ‘best practice’, excellence and innovation across the logistics, supply chain and materials handling sectors in Australia.
MEGATRANS2018, a business-to-business trade event, incorporates all forms of freight transport, logistics and materials handling, infrastructure, storage and warehousing, making it an ideal partner for the Mercury Awards.
“The Mercury Awards have celebrated best practice in logistics and the supply chain since its inception, and its winners represent the industry’s most forward thinking companies, programs and individuals,” said MEGATRANS2018 Show Director Simon Coburn. “With industry professionals gathering in Melbourne in May 2018 for MEGATRANS2018, it is the perfect opportunity to recognise, celebrate and promote excellence across the logistics spectrum.”
Australia’s logistics and materials handling industry will be able to nominate companies, programs and individuals in 10 award categories:
- Materials Handling Solution Award
- Supply Chain Innovation Award
- Excellence in Safety Award
- Best Technology Application Award
- Sustainability Initiative Award
- Transport Solution of the Year Award: Road
- Transport Solution of the Year Award: Rail, Sea and Air
- Outstanding Third Party Logistics Provider Award
- Outstanding Graduate Program Award
- Best Warehouse and/or Storage Solution Award
Award sponsorship opportunities are now available. To align your brand with a value or innovation that is important to your company or to nominate an exceptional company, program or individual for an award, contact Simon Coburn: P 03 9690 8766 E email@example.com